Monday, September 04, 2006

An old profile

I am Indian
I believe all men are equal
I trust in man's capability to do good
I accept man's failure to do good all the time
I love music
I hate jazz
I loved the Matrix
I hate the Wachowski brothers for ruining what could have been the greatest trilogy
I don't believe in superstitions
I love my friends
I dislike wannabes
I don't pray
I worship Joe Satriani
I have lost in love
I love dogs
I hate cats
I can tolerate kittens
I believe luck is a coincidence that works in one's favour
I don't trust in it
I can head-bang
I am my own God
I abhor religious fanaticism, child labour, oppression of women, racism, casteism, communalism
I respect others religious beliefs
I love chocolate
I love jumping off heights when I can be assured of safety
I hate girl bands, boy bands and Britney Spears
I do like some of their songs
I am heterosexual
I strive to be more accepting of the sexual preferences of others
I love my country
I believe we can learn a lot from other cultures
I believe all species are at their cutest in their infant stage
I write code for a living
I feel uncomfortable in hospitals
I could go on forever
I think I'll stop
.
.
.
I am myself.

No comments: